WELCOME TO COTY FARQUHAR'S STYING GARDENS IN THE SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS OF NSW AUSTRALIA

My garden blog filled with beautiful flowers and trees, seasonal fruits and vegetables, clever ideas and tips and just wonderful gardens. Like so many I adore gardens, however I am not a garden expert, this garden blog is purely for pleasure showcasing beautiful gardens that I am lucky to explore. I would like to share with you a small part of my life living through each season in many lovely gardens in the Southern Highlands and country areas of NSW, Australia

We all need time to relax and just feed the birds

* *

I'm finding this year is just speeding by so quickly, I cannot believe that we are nearly in March. It is really important to stop sometimes, clear our mind, think about the good things in life and relax. I grew up with this lovely lady, my mother bought her when she was very young. She is actually a lamp base and she always looked so pretty in the bedroom.
Those were the days, imagine being able to just wake up, dress up in beautiful gowns, swan around the garden sipping tea, feeding the birds and waiting for prince charming to arrive at your door.
I'm off outside to my garden to relax and feed the birds, unfortunately I don't think I will ever look as pretty as this lady,
there's house work to be done today and you should see what I'm wearing .......

Thank you to everyone who left me a comment, I really to love receiving them and I treasure your comments so much.

21 comments:

  1. its always so charming stopping by, don't ruin the illusion of bliss by mentioning house work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and Happy Pink Saturday.
    What wonderful photos ! It is an "enchanted" garden !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are amazing.. beautiful & brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your china lady reading among the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful blog! I found you through Pink Saturday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pictures took my breath away-so gorgeous!! happy pink week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Coty.

    Your blog is absolutely stunning. I could stay here for hours. Thank you for sharing your eye for beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful...your mother had also a good taste when she bought this lady...and guess what..I am joining the pink saturday party but I did not succeed in registering myself at beverly's place...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to Pink Saturday! Your photos are absolutely gorgeous! I'll visit some more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I can say is WOW!!! Gorgeous pictures. Welcome and Happy Pink Saturday. Will visit more later.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great pics! Thanks for sharing all the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY, COTY,
    YOU SHOULD BE A MAGAZINE AS BREATHTAKING AS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS ARE.....I COULD JUST LOOK AND LOOK AND LOOK AT YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS.
    WHAT BEAUTIFUL GARDENS....AND THE LAMP BASE IS ESQUISITE.
    IF YOU CREATE A BUTTON WITH YOUR LOGO I WILL POST IT ON MY BLOG...NOT THAT YOU WOULD EVER NEED MY HELP.
    BLESSINGS
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Coty and welcome to Pink Saturday!

    You have a lovely blog and your photos are amazing.



    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday!
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Beautiful photos! Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome to Pink Saturday! Lovely post!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Coty,
    You have a beautiful blog and delicious gardens!
    Welcome to Pink Saturday!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! I am awed just looking at the pictures you shared in here.. soooo beautiful.. love your garden! amazingly beautiful! Happy pink saturday..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Pink Saturday!


    What a fantastic blog you have!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Pink Saturday!

    This is fantastic blog you have! Wow! You blew me away! The photos are fabulous!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete


Old country gardens, wonderful stonework, beautiful old trees and new buds. Ponds full of fish and floating flowers.

Wonderful colours and shapes throughout the season, gardens filled with blooms, gardens filled with colour.

Seasonal blooms, flower work, inspiring garden designs, fields full of flowers that makes person like me what to go and pick every single flower and fill lots of old baskets.

Some of my artwork, I love to paint flowers and gardens and I always paint on huge canvases, this painting I worked with charcoal and paint.

Lots and lots of interesting ideas and images throughout each season.

Great garden tools, clever gardening tips and links to makers of fine tools