WELCOME TO COTY FARQUHAR'S STYING GARDENS IN THE SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS OF NSW AUSTRALIA

My garden blog filled with beautiful flowers and trees, seasonal fruits and vegetables, clever ideas and tips and just wonderful gardens. Like so many I adore gardens, however I am not a garden expert, this garden blog is purely for pleasure showcasing beautiful gardens that I am lucky to explore. I would like to share with you a small part of my life living through each season in many lovely gardens in the Southern Highlands and country areas of NSW, Australia

Burradoo Blossoms

I have only just realised that it has been three months since my last post in my garden blog, I am so sorry, the thought that I may have dropped off blog sites is terrible and I cannot believe that I have missed a whole season of gardening.

Well I am nearly back, a few more weeks of work and I'm free to get back to my blogging. I have spent the most wonderful spring day today with one of my best friends, MY CAMERA. We went to Burradoo this morning to drop off Thomas to school and had to stop and look at all the gardens on the way. (I really don't think my children are aware of how lucky they are to be surrounded each day by such beautiful country side and gardens). We, (me and my camera ) then spent the rest of day together in the garden under my blossom tree having tea.

For more of my tablesettings under the blossom tree in my garden today visit my Styling blog this week.

This is a gorgeous little house in Burradoo across the road from my Son's school, it sold recently and I thought it would be an interesting house to buy, beautiful on the outside, very tiny inside with little windows. It is almost like a dolls house, unfortunately if we bought it, I would have to live there on my own as I couldn't fit the family in.

Welcome to all from Susan's at A Southern Day Dreamer blog Outdoor Wednesday party

for more amazing outdoor images visit Susan's blog and all her guests by clicking below

www.asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photographs or a lovely country.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous place!
    Great outdoor post and shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The theme of my blog is "tranquility is life to the body" -- a quote from King Solomon...loads of tranquility here -- some of these garden spots may even rival Solomon's own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful photos of a beautiful spot. Thank you for sharing them with us. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stunning blogs have stirred up my desire to carry a camera around again..long time since..could you recommend one or do a blog on cameras? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete


Old country gardens, wonderful stonework, beautiful old trees and new buds. Ponds full of fish and floating flowers.

Wonderful colours and shapes throughout the season, gardens filled with blooms, gardens filled with colour.

Seasonal blooms, flower work, inspiring garden designs, fields full of flowers that makes person like me what to go and pick every single flower and fill lots of old baskets.

Some of my artwork, I love to paint flowers and gardens and I always paint on huge canvases, this painting I worked with charcoal and paint.

Lots and lots of interesting ideas and images throughout each season.

Great garden tools, clever gardening tips and links to makers of fine tools