WELCOME TO COTY FARQUHAR'S STYING GARDENS IN THE SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS OF NSW AUSTRALIA

My garden blog filled with beautiful flowers and trees, seasonal fruits and vegetables, clever ideas and tips and just wonderful gardens. Like so many I adore gardens, however I am not a garden expert, this garden blog is purely for pleasure showcasing beautiful gardens that I am lucky to explore. I would like to share with you a small part of my life living through each season in many lovely gardens in the Southern Highlands and country areas of NSW, Australia

I love green and white

I am still fluffing over my Christmas tree and dining table decorations and I hope to finish today so that I can post it before Christmas comes and goes. I have been making some different style decorations this year and it is taking me a little longer than planned.

I have always loved green and white table settings, white flowers with green, especially set in a garden under the shade of a gorgeous tree. It is particularly hot today and any shade is welcome especially an old willow tree. So just like Susan at Between naps on the Porch, I have a few old Christmas images and some new ones to share today.

Have a happy day, please pop back in a couple of days to see my Christmas decorations in my home. and 'Happy Tablescape Thursday' to everyone x Coty

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Coty! Green and white are so refreshing and it is nice to see something that is green besides an evergreen...such as the big willow. Your table is stunning, as is your photography. Beautiful!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous, its nice to see your holiday, very gentle and serene~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos! It's such a treat to stop by here and see the things you've come up with. Can't wait to see your Christmas decorations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh! So beautiful! I love looking through your lens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Coty
    I too am keen to see your decorations.. I know it will be stunning. Your wonderful photos today are just what I need after today's heat. 40c up here! Can I just sit a while near that stream??? hehe

    I'll be back soon to check on that tree. xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Coty,

    I remain your ardent fan and admirer. Every time I visit, I scroll down ... and back up ... and down again. So much beauty to absorb ... such inspiration! I'm very much looking forward to seeing your Christmas tree.

    Warmest regards,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coty-I am missing seeing green--thanks for showing us yours! What are those lovely flowers the deer is munching on? I am SO SO excited about your nomination--you deserve it!!! I wish I could vote! Please keep us posted and congratulations. Hope you will join Deck the Halls on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fresh coolness of green and white. And, you always create perfection.

    Those deer are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coty, coming to see your photos on your blog always makes me feel so serene, and this post is no exception. Simple, extraordinary beauty. I do hope you post your Christmas decor. I REALLY want to see it. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shhhh! Don't tell anyone I'm up this late Coty. I just had to visit you before turning in. I love the green and white, so crisp.
    I am drooling over the bronze metal reindeer pc.
    I love, love, love strong pcs like that with soft greens and tender petals.
    Must get sleep now. Nite.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete


Old country gardens, wonderful stonework, beautiful old trees and new buds. Ponds full of fish and floating flowers.

Wonderful colours and shapes throughout the season, gardens filled with blooms, gardens filled with colour.

Seasonal blooms, flower work, inspiring garden designs, fields full of flowers that makes person like me what to go and pick every single flower and fill lots of old baskets.

Some of my artwork, I love to paint flowers and gardens and I always paint on huge canvases, this painting I worked with charcoal and paint.

Lots and lots of interesting ideas and images throughout each season.

Great garden tools, clever gardening tips and links to makers of fine tools