WELCOME TO COTY FARQUHAR'S STYING GARDENS IN THE SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS OF NSW AUSTRALIA

My garden blog filled with beautiful flowers and trees, seasonal fruits and vegetables, clever ideas and tips and just wonderful gardens. Like so many I adore gardens, however I am not a garden expert, this garden blog is purely for pleasure showcasing beautiful gardens that I am lucky to explore. I would like to share with you a small part of my life living through each season in many lovely gardens in the Southern Highlands and country areas of NSW, Australia

My spring garden this morning

The gorgeous Sarah from the wonderful blog A Beach Cottage in Sydney commented on her face book page this morning saying "I can't get my mojo going this morning" and I replied ""me too...""
then as I was hanging out my washing I looked at my garden and thought, hmmmmm if I don't get moving I'm going to miss my Spring garden for another year. So I grabbed my camera, some lovely old props and set up a table setting under my apple tree, (which is full of blossom) for Tablescape Thusday, I will be posting the story this week on my main blog.
Now, I'm happy, invigorated and planning a few more fun things to photograph. I thought I was going to have a day full of boring domestic.... cleaning etc . But, I'm back on my blog with some new shots. Yay, yay.... thanks Sarah...
Have a happy day everyone.
and good luck to all the little ones doing the HSC today, including my baby boy.
xx Coty

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, we live in the highlands too over in Victoria. Similar gardens at the moment although our lilacs are not out yet. Something to look forward to!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coty this is just gorgeous and so inspiring. Sarah's mojo post on FB brought me over and I am so glad I will be headed to the Southern Highlands next week if that is how pretty the area looks. Thanks for sharing your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, just lovely :-) can I come round for Afternoon Tea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coty I just love to see your fabulous images!!

    I have a new Giveaway from Metis Linens, do come and enter!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty pics. Hope youve been to the shops!Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely to see beautiful spring images when the leaves are turning and we're heading into fall here in Oklahoma!

    ReplyDelete


Old country gardens, wonderful stonework, beautiful old trees and new buds. Ponds full of fish and floating flowers.

Wonderful colours and shapes throughout the season, gardens filled with blooms, gardens filled with colour.

Seasonal blooms, flower work, inspiring garden designs, fields full of flowers that makes person like me what to go and pick every single flower and fill lots of old baskets.

Some of my artwork, I love to paint flowers and gardens and I always paint on huge canvases, this painting I worked with charcoal and paint.

Lots and lots of interesting ideas and images throughout each season.

Great garden tools, clever gardening tips and links to makers of fine tools