WELCOME TO COTY FARQUHAR'S STYING GARDENS IN THE SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS OF NSW AUSTRALIA

My garden blog filled with beautiful flowers and trees, seasonal fruits and vegetables, clever ideas and tips and just wonderful gardens. Like so many I adore gardens, however I am not a garden expert, this garden blog is purely for pleasure showcasing beautiful gardens that I am lucky to explore. I would like to share with you a small part of my life living through each season in many lovely gardens in the Southern Highlands and country areas of NSW, Australia

Styling Magazine - June Issue - Capturing the Beauty Within

Welcome to the June issue of Styling magazine, 
an issue dedicated to flowers and filled with stories on people 
that emerse themselves into the heart of the flower.   
We travel to the home and workplace of Dimitri Weber, 
perfume expert & designer and good friend of Styling contributor, Christiane de Bièvre
then on to Sharon Santoni, from My French Country Home who shares 
with us her friend, Madame de Romilly’s 
Château de Miserey in Normandy. A garden filled with roses 
inspired by hell, purgatory and heaven.  
I know I would like to sit in the heaven part, it’s just beautiful.
 The heart of the magazine is filled with flowers, 
all sorts, all varieties, real and fake, all for you and from my heart. 
Lisa Porter, from The Lisa Porter Collection shares her feelings about gardening 
and links to a special hand picked group of garden gurus. 
I visit the country home of a good friend 
and have tea with her and her hundreds of dolls. 
The rest we have filled with inspiration.  
I thank everyone who has contributed and helped me put this together. 
 I am always amazed at the generosity and the grace that comes through for each issue.
Thank you Sharon, Christiane, Lisa, Lindsay, Bec, Marsha and Thomas.
The stories behind the stories are beautiful and quite emotional and
this will be an issue that I will remember forever!  
I do hope you all enjoy reading our June issue,
and please, please share with your friends and family.     Xx Coty














STYLING MAGAZINE - CAPTURING THE BEAUTY WITHIN

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete


Old country gardens, wonderful stonework, beautiful old trees and new buds. Ponds full of fish and floating flowers.

Wonderful colours and shapes throughout the season, gardens filled with blooms, gardens filled with colour.

Seasonal blooms, flower work, inspiring garden designs, fields full of flowers that makes person like me what to go and pick every single flower and fill lots of old baskets.

Some of my artwork, I love to paint flowers and gardens and I always paint on huge canvases, this painting I worked with charcoal and paint.

Lots and lots of interesting ideas and images throughout each season.

Great garden tools, clever gardening tips and links to makers of fine tools